Descrição da Oportunidade
|Título da Oportunidade:||Middle Office Analyst (m/f)|
|Nível Académico:||Ensino Superior Completo|
|Oportunidade:||Our client is a major investment bank, looking for an Middle-Office Analyst, to ensure the insertion, validation, processing, liquidation and operational control of all negotiated products, liaising with banking supervisory authorities, audit teams and other functional areas.
The hired professional will have as main responsibilities:
- Execute payoff calculations of structured products;
- Validate confirmations related to OTC derivatives and assure zero market risk in Client Desk and Corporate Sales Desk transactions;
- Validate Pricing Supplements of structured notes;
- Ensure accurate balances and projections for liquidity management purposes;
- Validate trades in Kondor/KSP;
- Manage collateral inflows and outflows under CSA and GMRA Variation Margins;
- Execute portfolio reconciliation under EMIR regulations;
- Respond to Audit and Compliance requests;
- Front Office operational support when needed.
|Perfil:||The ideal candidate should meet the following profile:
- Degree in Finance, Management or Economics;
- At least 1 year experience in Investment Banking;
- Knowledge in financial instruments;
- Operational risk-sensitive and Projects development;
- Basic notions of ISDA Master Agreements and Confirmations (preferably);
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel;
- Ambitious, analytical and eager to learn.
|Áreas de Atuação Profissional:||Bancária/Private Corporate Bank|
|Remuneração||- EUR - Por Mês|