Descrição da Oportunidade
|Título da Oportunidade:||Product Manager (m/f)|
|Nível Académico:||Ensino Superior Completo|
|Oportunidade:||Human Profiler is a consultancy company, providing search&recruitment services for our clients in different areas. Our client is a gaming startup, with their Portuguese branch based in Lisbon, is looking for a Product Manager.
The hired professional will have as main responsibilities:
- Manage in-house gaming products through requirements gathering, writing detailed user stories and supporting the development teams until release to production, and post production monitoring of the product’s/feature’s performances;
- Create functional specifications as stories for the development teams, ensuring the stories flow throughout the product development life cycle to ensure quality and timely delivery;
- Work closely with the head of products to define and manage our gaming platform and features;
- Monitor deployed features to ensure success and continuous improvement;
- Conduct Competitor research to identify trends in the industry and define improvements to our products;
- Maintain an interface with Key stake holders in the company and clearly communicate status and progress to the company management.
|Perfil:||The ideal candidate should meet the following profile:
- Product management experience;
- At least 3 years’ experience in the online gaming industry;
- Proven knowledge and experience in developing gaming systems, clients and back office platforms;
- Solid technical background with understanding of software development life cycle and web technologies;
- Proven experience working in an Agile-scrum environment;
- Experience with BI and analytics tools is a plus;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
|Áreas de Atuação Profissional:||Informática /TI /Engenharia da Computaçao|